Monday, June 2, 2014

Makeup haul




Last week I was on Pinterest a bunch of makeup dupes. I will confess I'm a total M.A.C. whore and would own all of their products if I could actually afford it. Let's be real, I'm a stay at home wife who rather spend the money on pretty things for my home! So when I came across the attic of different dupes from Sephora to M.A.C and everything between and they mainly led me to E.L.F cosmetics I thought I'd get on the site and see what all they have to offer. I've used a total of ONE brush from E.L.F that I got from Target previously and I really liked it but I wanted to see what they had on the website.


I got oodles of great deals! I got all of this for only $30!! I can't wait to use my new goodies and write a review on them! So what did I get for my $30?

Baked bronzer in Maui
Baked blush in pinktastic
Baked highlighter in blush gems
Baked eyeshadow pallet in California
Makeup lock and seal
Lip exfoliator
Matte lip color in nearly nude
Mineral eye brightener in buff
84006 Contour brush
84011 blush brush
84004 fan brush
84021 mascara and shadow shield
High definition powder in sheer
32 piece eyeshadow pallet in natural

The day I made the purchase they had a deal spend $25 and get a baked set for only $3 (normally $25) you best believe I rounded up $25 worth of makeup pretty quick! It came with all of the baked items listed above along with 3 brushes. I am one happy camper!


xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment