Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Broken limb

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I live in soggyville right now. The rain has been nonstop! Though I'm happy it's keeping my grass ultra green and my plants watered free of charge I can't exactly play in the yard in this mess!

The clouds are rolling in at record speed, by my count anyway, and what was a cheerful sky this morning is now depressingly dark.






Apparently last night got a little more rougher than I thought. I came outside to a broken limb this morning.












My neighbor is clearly awesome and she clearly gets my humor. So as I'm sitting on my front porch admiring my super awkward tree and watching the rain fall I look over and catch my schnauzer, Sophie, giving me the most serious look as if she's trying to tell me, "mom! it's raining come hold me and snuggles."





So now I must go console her!

xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment