Saturday, June 7, 2014

I'm watching you

I absolutely LOVE date nights with my husband! With summer here they do not happen nearly as often as I would like with his crazy busy schedule. Right after we got married he started his own lawn care business. However he still works his normal supervisor job out on Fort Campbell Monday through Friday and then when he gets off work he operates his own business till dark. If that's not enough he started helping his Uncle R with his lawn care business as well. This results to me only spending time with my precious man on Sunday's but hey I'll take it. I thought it would be harder on me this year being a SAHW however I think I'm finally getting into routine.

Last night we went on a date to Buffalo Wild Wings. I was super excited because they started serving this drink called Whiskey Irishman however when I went to order it I was informed they no longer served it. Insert huge devastation. I'm not a whiskey drinker by any means, honestly I hardly ever drink mixed drinks or liquor at all, but this drink was out of the ballpark amazing. So instead I ordered my new fave Angry Orchard. Kyle always drinks two to my one so this time I set out to keep up the pace.

Over the course of the evening we laughed and talked about all sorts of things. This long overdue date night was exactly what I needed. Truth be told I think it's exactly what he needed as well. The headache I recieved this morning from overindulging last night was not what I needed however. Kyle drank 3 to my 2. Yes, I have a slight hangover from only two tall glasses of beer...I don't drink often. Next time, regardless of happy hour specials, I think I will opt for the short glasses instead and probably not try to keep up with Kyle's fast pace.

When we went to leave Kyle and I both had to visit the restroom. I couldn't hardly contain myself when I shut the door and saw this on my stall door:



Want to talk about awkward? In my state of alcohol induced bliss I started laughing hysterically making my bathroom break longer than need be. I guess it was a good way to cap off a great night.

xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment