Friday, June 6, 2014

Favorite Five Friday




Today I want to keep it short and sweet and round up my five favorite things this week. Feel free to join along just post a comment so I can check your faves out!




Earlier this week I found this rug while strolling through Walmart. Twenty bucks later my entry looks refreshed.



I love that earlier this week I got to suprise my mom by randomly showing up at her house. We sat on the back porch and admired the wonderful weather.



I could kick myself in the butt for not trying this out sooner. They smell divine. I got a little shake happy when washing my sheets so now all you have to do is walk by my master bedroom doorway and it smells like fresh laundry heaven.



Another purchase I wish I would have made a long time ago. This stuff is awesome...and cheap!



My mom got me this this week for my essential oils. For now I've been using it in my bedroom. I put a few drops of lavender on the diffuser pad, insert pad, and plug in. My sleep has been luxurious!

What are you're favorite things this week?

xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment