Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hello darling!

I've had my fair share of blogging in the past however I could never commit to a consistency in my posts. This had much to do with the lack of time and even more so with my busy work schedule! Much has changed since my last approach to the blogosphere, I am now a stay at home wife! With more time on my hands and the overwhelming passion for blogging and writing in general I decided I would give it another go! My intentions for this blog is to document mine and my husbands life together and all the shenanigans that I get into on a weekly basis. Eventually we may throw some kids in the mix but for now I will mainly blog about my marriage, my diy ventures, flea market flips, and the adventures I encompass...and not to forget my adorable fur babies!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment