Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday fancy




Hooray for Friday! Here in tennessee it's tax free weekend on school supplies, clothing, etcetera. As much as I love a deal I don't think my nerves can handle the crowds today. So instead I will tell you what I'm currently fancying about!



I am fancying that one day I will own a MacBook. I have an iphone and iPad and, to me, it makes sense to own an apple computer so everything can connect across the board. But it's pricey so for now I'll day dream cause I am more focused on renovating parts of my house.




I am fancying about owning this bad boy as well. A Canon Rebel T5i. It's not high on the list of being professional grade but for a family and blogging camera it covers all my wants and needs. With a price tag of $600-$700 I guess it will also have to be placed on the back burner. Sigh. Who am I kidding? I've totally been whining to Kyle about it.

Surprisingly that's the only two things on my high-priced wants list. I try to keep the list small so I can check things off faster *wink*

What are you fancying about?
xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment